Life is too much difficult we can't think how much...
I take wrong decision in my past and yet Im suffering. so many people warn me but I'm blindly trust of someone.
My trust give me more and more guilt. But now I don't want to feel more guilt but what can I do for my life.
I don't want to become better I want to better than perfect.
I won't ever sacrifice in my life but now I feel so bad for me because my one decision change my whole life and spoiled my 80% life.
I don't know how can I improve my life. Everything is messy and I want to perfect everything.
If I was not choose Sandip as a life partner then now I'm more happy.
So many people support me but now they can't because they realize that she take wrong decision in her life.
I just want to fly in the sky but sandip cuts my wings.
Hey my beautiful life can I reversed my life and can I feel happy again.
I don't want to live in my in laws house because they are liars even Sandip.
Always I feel that sandip is my wrong choice. How can I became fool and how can I say yes to him.
My inspiration is Kalyani vallath from Kerala she is independent, smart, educated, I want to become like her.
Last 2/3 days I feel so worried about my self and future.
In my age lost of girls are unmarried and I'm the biggest fool Im Marry in small age.
I feel so much shame on me. I just want to again unmarried but it can't possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment